Blueberry Pancake Whoopie Pies with Ricotta Cheese Frosting from Coupon Clipping Cook



I just bought a Whoopie Pie cooking pan (with a coupon I might add) and was trying to think of a fun and different recipe to make with it.
Then I had this idea based on the food channel show, “The Best Thing I Ever Ate”.  I remember one episode where one of the food stars talked about a blueberry pancake with ricotta cheese in it.  I always remembered how delicious it looked topped with real maple syrup.
So, with that inspiration I came up with this recipe.  These Whoopie Pies are made with a buttermilk pancake batter recipe.  I just added blueberries to the batter.  Then filled the Whoopie Pie with one of my favorite frostings made with ricotta cheese which gives the frosting, or filling, such a nice texture. 
To read more and view this delicious recipe from Coupon Clipping Cook click on link: www.couponclippingcook.com